Good news to all the Windows Fans! Windows 10 is already available in 190 countries around the world including the Philippines as a free upgrade for eligible 7 & 8.1 devices or with newPCs and tablets.
I still remember the glory-days of Windows when it almost dominated all the computer users of the 90s. It was clean, effective and user friendly. But as I was introduce to use Mac OS and felt used to it, I felt a newbie whenever I’ll be using a window device since then.
A photo posted by Rodel Flordeliz (@rodelflordeliz) on
But trying out the newWindows 10 and bringing back some things that we all love (like the start button), I bet I would be at home once again.
So whats new with Windows 10?
- The return of Start menu and Live Tiles
- Most secure Windows Microsoft with enhancements to Windows Defender and Smartscreen to help safeguard against viruses, malware and phishing
- New innovations like Windows hello, which is a fast, secured, password-free way to log in
- Windows 10 is more personal and productive, with voice, pen and gesture inputs for natural interaction with PC’s.
- Stay organised with snap and task view
- Cortana, the personal digital assistant, makes it easy to find the right information at the right time.
- New Microsoft Edge browser lets people quickly browse, read, and mark up and share the Web.
- Continuum optimises apps and experiences beautifully across touch and desktop modes.
- Built-in apps including Photos; Maps; Microsoft’s new music app, Groove; and Movies & TV offer entertainment and productivity options. With OneDrive, files can be easily shared and kept up-to-date across all devices.
- The all new Office Mobile apps for Windows 10 tablets are available today in the Windows Store3. Built for work on-the-go, the Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps offer a consistent, touch-first experience for small tablets. And for all your digital note taking needs, the full featured OneNote app comes pre-installed with Windows 10.
For more information visit http://windows.com/windows10upgrade. You may also visit participating retail stores and malls for guidance on how to upgrade your device to Windows 10.